So, recently I was looking for a highly rated Document Scanning App and came across a document scanning app called Document Scanner. It’s been one of the most popular apps for mobile document scanning, PDF Creating and sharing, with over 10 million+ users around the world.
After using the App for a few months, I decided to write an honest review of the app.
Here are my findings:
- Document Scanner is a very well designed app that has most of the features you’ll need in a document scanning and sharing app.
- It can be used for many purposes like scanning documents, receipts, notes, books, notes, and more.
- Creating PDFs is easy and fast with this app.
- It’s very simple to use, especially for beginners. -You can easily share your scanned documents via email or other social media apps like WhatsApp and many more.
- It has a very user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. -Document scanner also supports automatic image enhancement, which is better than other similar apps like Camscanner and Scanbot etc.
- You can scan documents by taking a photo with the camera.
- This app is also very secure and does not store your documents on its server. Documents either remain on our phone or our selected Cloud storage.
- It has many advanced features that make it one of the best document scanner apps in the market.
- Many features are free which come in other apps as premium.
- You can also add custom watermarks.
- It supports many different file formats like JPEG, PDF and more.
So, I would recommend you All to have a look into the App and get a better scanning experience with the Document Scanner App.
Available on both Play Store and Apple Store.
you can download the App from the link provided Below.
Apple Store- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/document-scanner-pdf-creator/id1560570003#?platform=iphone